We are an innovative, new publishing company looking for talented writers who are creatively inspired towards "making a difference." These submissions require a focus on: fiction, or fiction based on true events, as well as photographic, children or animal-based books.
Please Note: We do not accept any work with a political or inappropriate sexual nature.
Please review our submission guidelines carefully.
- We only accept electronically submitted manuscripts for a timely review of your submission.
- Please make sure that your manuscript has been well edited. A short synopsis should accompany your submission.
- Please expect approximately eight weeks for a response on your submission. If you do not hear back from us by then,
please accept our apologies if your submission does not meet our guidelines.
- Please do not submit your work to us, as well as make simultaneous submissions to other publishers.
- Your manuscript should be long enough to tell a good story.
Word count is not critical, as long as the book maintains interest. Here are some general guidelines: Novels are approx.
35,000 +; Short Stories approx. 15,000.
- Submissions should be in Times New Roman font and single spaced. Please indent paragraphs with no spaces between
- Please include your query letter and synopsis in the email body, and the entire manuscript in an attachment in Microsoft
Word (.doc), Rich Text Format (.rtf) or PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of your email should read:
Genre Submission: Book Title - with the Author Name or it could be deleted as spam.
- For photographic cover submissions - images need to be 300dpi (CMYK).
What makes us different? Our services include: design, marketing, PR, special event coordination and scheduling for book signings.
Please Note: Applicable fees are assessed on submission